Car Thread!

Don't ever use stock struts with lowering springs.

The S-Tech's have a nice drop. If the springs are stiffer, you'll get better handling, but if they're just lowering springs then don't bother. It's just like the H&R Cup Kits. The springs are way too soft and some people have even said they've ridden on just the bump stops on a bumpy road cause the spring rates are so soft.

Don't ever use stock struts with lowering springs.

The S-Tech's have a nice drop. If the springs are stiffer, you'll get better handling, but if they're just lowering springs then don't bother. It's just like the H&R Cup Kits. The springs are way too soft and some people have even said they've ridden on just the bump stops on a bumpy road cause the spring rates are so soft.

Depends tho if you get a sublte drop on your stock struts will handle it just fine, if you get a big drop with stock struts they will wear out fast. S-tech for my car drops it 2.4" front and 2.0" rear, while the H-tech is 1.9" front and 1.5" rear. Higher spring rates means softer right? I dont remember how that was...

this is what i'm talking about :D classic
trabo.jpg

Trabant.jpg

I'm sure even that most of you have never heard about this car, let alone see it :cool: and there's almost nobody in here who had driven such car, apart from me :p

Edit:S-Tech's have a 201/196 lb. front/rear spring rate with a 1.8/2.0 In. front/rear drop.

Back
Top Bottom