eBay

make sure you keep track of the Tracking Number.
Where are you shipping to BTW?

I get the tracking number when I send it correct? I also should share the number with the client. Lastly, I don't know where I'm shipping to. I print the label when I receive the payment right?

yeah, when you print the shipping label, you should get an tracking number with it, whether through email or on the paper, and the buyer will also get an email with the tracking number.

After they pay, and you select to print the shipping label through Ebay/Paypal, it will automatically give you the address. Make sure its an Confirmed Address though, if its not, they its a risk.

I get the tracking number when I send it correct? I also should share the number with the client. Lastly, I don't know where I'm shipping to. I print the label when I receive the payment right?

If you go to the auction page and go to send invoice it will give you their address

K. I'm about to print the shipping label. Do I need to print it in those special adhesive papers? Also, I'll be sending it USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. I want to insure it (on my own expenses). When I got to insert the insured value does the value of the insurance vary according to the cost of the item?

Send it UPS or Fedex. WAAAY better tracking then the Post Office, and you are covered for $100 in insurance for free (at least with Fedex) if anything happens to your package. You can add more insurance if you need to.

K. I'm about to print the shipping label. Do I need to print it in those special adhesive papers? Also, I'll be sending it USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. I want to insure it (on my own expenses). When I got to insert the insured value does the value of the insurance vary according to the cost of the item?

As far as the adhesive paper, it doesn't have to be on sticky paper as you can also print it on regular paper and adhere it to the packaging with tape. Basically with insurance you just have to specify a value for it. If your auction sold for $91 (or whatever, close to that), I would insure it for $100.

Back
Top Bottom