Buying a new video camera...used...but new for me

At 0:28, I'm not sure if they are trying to fight... Lol.

lmao yea he likes randomly humping her...but their both spayed/neutered lol

but the dogs arent fighting for real at all, even when it seems like it. Thats just their way of playing.

lmao yea he likes randomly humping her...but their both spayed/neutered lol

but the dogs arent fighting for real at all, even when it seems like it. Thats just their way of playing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Our dog does that - So do our cats!

Nice vid.

Just a curious question though, how come you felt you needed a $1500 camera and how did you pay for it? What are you planning to do with it? You planning to make money selling videos with it? Seriously, just for videotaping normal stuff a camera at 1/4 the price of that would have done just fine.

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome camera, I just don't understand why a 15 year old needs something like that.

Nice vid.

Just a curious question though, how come you felt you needed a $1500 camera and how did you pay for it? What are you planning to do with it? You planning to make money selling videos with it? Seriously, just for videotaping normal stuff a camera at 1/4 the price of that would have done just fine.

Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome camera, I just don't understand why a 15 year old needs something like that.

because consumer cameras piss me off. I wanted full manual control + 24p recording and this is the only camera under 5000 that does it lol. And i like the size and feel. I dunno, maybe I'll sell videos, maybe not, but i love the camera.

I afforded it because I have a job, 9.50 an hour and comes to around 500 a month.

because consumer cameras piss me off. I wanted full manual control + 24p recording and this is the only camera under 5000 that does it lol. And i like the size and feel. I dunno, maybe I'll sell videos, maybe not, but i love the camera.

I afforded it because I have a job, 9.50 an hour and comes to around 500 a month.

You could make a lot of money making a pr0n0 business with that camera. :p

if you got good at filing you could make some money doing weddings and parties with something like that

Back
Top Bottom