Gallery: Your desktop

i agree, imo subaru have only ugly models, but they rely on stuff under the hood rather than visual look :) thats why i love them. imagine u in a subaru align on a red traffic light signal alongside ferrari :) the guy in the ferrari underestimates you, and one minute later, he regrets it cause he feels like a moron!!why? cause the 550 BHP under ur hood are showing what they can, and the 4x4 drive helps 'em as well :D

o dude i love the 4x4 drive....its just pure glue to the road. whenever i redline people at traffic lights in the states...i rev the wrx to about 5,000rpm and pop the clutch and theres nothing put traction and BAM....I"M GONE!!! and then down the road the idiot who thought they were all sick ass...roles down the windows and says "Shit man...whats that u keep under the hood??" LOL :D

Jaguars are classic man..
Yes, i agree, that they are classic!!! Dont get me wrong, if i had a Jag i would be very glad - they work like pussy magnets :D
But here we are talking about torque and power that the Jag cannot deliver ;)
Jag is for slow driving with the sunglasses :cool:

EDIT: lets make a poll between Subaru and Jag, and see the results :) who wants to make it

Back
Top Bottom