Problems with GTA IV

mikee

Fully Optimized
first problem: The camera sways kind of back and fourth randomly which is really annoying. I'm not sure if that is a feature of the game though

Second problem: As soon as I get in a car it just takes off like I am pressing the gas but I'm not.

Third and probably least important problem: This game doesn't run very well I have it set to 1152x864 low and it still lags a fair bit.

first problem: The camera sways kind of back and fourth randomly which is really annoying. I'm not sure if that is a feature of the game though
• It's simply an aesthetic touch. I personally really liked the mood of the graphics in GTA IV

Second problem: As soon as I get in a car it just takes off like I am pressing the gas but I'm not.
• If you're getting in the passengers side the driver might still try to drive away even tho you're there, this would stop when they leave the car.

Third and probably least important problem:
This game doesn't run very well I have it set to 1152x864 low and it still lags a fair bit.
• Recommended System Requirements
* OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz
* Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista)
* 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space
* Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
• Let me think why you might be lagging. :rolleyes:

the car problem happens even when I get in the drivers seat because I can still steer, it also happens when I get in a car for the first mission too

Lol, how long does the throttle stay on for? That must be really annoying.

(Ghost in the machine?)

when ever i get in a car it just takes off for as long as I stay in it, it even happens when I steal a parked car too

from what i have heard, the reason why it lags is because its an nVidia card, so nVidia is working on a new driver now to fix the problem.

I havn't tried changing the throttle button. Its wierd because sometimes I will get in a car and it will drive fine for a while then after a while of playing cars will start acting up.

As far as I know nvidia stopped making drivers for the 8600gts

Back
Top Bottom