Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

i hated working on saturdays, it made the weekend feel so short, altho it was nice getting paid overtime :)

i hated working on saturdays, it made the weekend feel so short, altho it was nice getting paid overtime :)

Well tell me about nice overtimes ;) For today and nxt saturday i will get paid 500 GBPs :D just to go to the office (which is 30 mins from home, and for London, this is couple of steps ;) ) and work for 2-3 hrs :D

Well tell me about nice overtimes ;) For today and nxt saturday i will get paid 500 GBPs :D just to go to the office (which is 30 mins from home, and for London, this is couple of steps ;) ) and work for 2-3 hrs :D

Sh*t, must be nice. All my weekend jobs were part of my normal schedule and got two weekdays off as my "weekend." :rolleyes:

Just got back from a wreck...no serious injury's. Drunk driver ran off the road and hit a sign, ran through the woods and knocked some trees down. Never found the driver, we looked for him..he was seen fleeing the scene on foot with a case of beer haha. The worst part was that it was so friggin' cold lol, I can't stand cold weather..it was about 29:(

Here's a few pics:D

l_9dd211c7827d41268a8145592847ca7d.jpg

Note: Look at that bent spring above the tire.

l_90016075b1974d129be243ecd9f6ddf1.jpg

About 2 seconds after I took the first picture all of us who were gawking at the spring nearly crapped our pants when that spring slipped and lashed out haha

$91, but I'm only going to get it for $85 because there was like a $3 fee from paypal and I paid $2.15 to ensure it. Hella of a nice deal though. I was expecting $50.

Just got back from a wreck...no serious injury's. Drunk driver ran off the road and hit a sign, ran through the woods and knocked some trees down. Never found the driver, we looked for him..he was seen fleeing the scene on foot with a case of beer haha. The worst part was that it was so friggin' cold lol, I can't stand cold weather..it was about 29:(

Here's a few pics:D

l_9dd211c7827d41268a8145592847ca7d.jpg

Note: Look at that bent spring above the tire.

l_90016075b1974d129be243ecd9f6ddf1.jpg

About 2 seconds after I took the first picture all of us who were gawking at the spring nearly crapped our pants when that spring slipped and lashed out haha
looks exactly like my truck. And that looks exactly like the damage that might have happened to my truck lol, as it has a replaced fender and door on the opposite side, lol.

Back
Top Bottom