360 Game

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i want to buy a new 360 game, but i dont know what to get.
I dont want a game thats out for the PC, and i dont like the Gears or Halo series.

Any suggestions?

Prince of Persia is supposed to be really good and I'm really loving the art style.

I heard Mirror's Edge was a decent game cause the gameplay was a lot like Assassin's Creed where it was pretty repetitive, but the music and environments are so nicely done. From what I got after playing the ME demo, it was a pretty good game, worth it in my opinion.

wait what?!?! am i reading this right?!?! i just reread the post and you said you dont like gears?!?!?!?! >:-(

im not really into the TPS games. I think Gears is alright, but not really a game i would play a lot, i didnt like the VS either, it was only 1v1 unless its for Live, and i dont have internet where my 360 is at, and im not about to spend $100 on the internet thing and pay for Live. I got up to the Juggernaut place where you use him to break doors and stuff to get out. Then i just lost Interest.

Games I have or others that live with me (the ones with * are mine)
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2*
Forza Motorsport 2*
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV*
Import Tuners Challenge
Tenchu Z*
Dynasty Warriors 6
Fable 2
Tales of Vesperia
Dead or Alive 4
Fight Night Round 3
Mass Effect
Soul Calibur IV
Naruto The Broken Bond
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Ninja Gaiden 2

get Fallout 3.... you can play as a fps or go into V.A.T.S. ( and have the computer aim you just have to pick where and then click to shoot)..has RPG elements (kinda like KoToR ) and a very sandbox environment, has lots of side quests,

only complaint is that it takes a while to complete

get Fallout 3.... you can play as a fps or go into V.A.T.S. ( and have the computer aim you just have to pick where and then click to shoot)..has RPG elements (kinda like KoToR ) and a very sandbox environment, has lots of side quests,

only complaint is that it takes a while to complete

uhh, i said i dont want a game thats out for PC.

You're not going to have many choices. Most games that come out for the 360 or PS3 will most likely be cross-platform. It's the only way developers can maximize profits now.

Back
Top Bottom