eBay

you wait till they pay first, then you print the shipping label, and tape the label on the shipping box, and drop it off in your nearest shipping carrier.

Oh ok. I wrote on my auction that I would do returns. The item was tested working. What if the buyer sends me a message saying the item is not working? Do I refund him or is that not my obligation? Morally, I would refund him.

First thing you should do is have them explain why it's not working. If necessary, have them ship it back and test it, and if indeed it is not working, it's usually good to refund it. Usually the only time I don't offer a return policy is when I list something as "AS-IS NO WARRANTY IMPLIED NOR EXPRESSED" (i.e. something for parts, etc.)

Well I sold a processor. Hopefully nothing will damage it during shipping.

Well, as long as it is "a working pull", give them a 7 day warranty, exclude damage from abuse and overclocking, put it in an antistatic bag, send it in a bubble mailer USPS First Class and you should be in like flinn.

I have it in one of those little cases that comes with a processor. My plan is to bubble wrap it and send either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. I gave the buyer those 2 choices, but I also said I would send through other services if he deem it necessary. I would also put insurance if USPS Priority Mail.

The puppy sold for $91, so I want this deal to go through correctly.

i sold a Celeron processor over eBay, and i just wrapped in in like 3 layers of paper towel inside that little plastic square thing the CPU came in, then put it in a box, and it arrived safely.

How would you know if the buyer abused or OC'ed?

EDIT - i think he sold an SKT 939 X2 4200+

I sold a Socket 939 Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2.2Ghz. I sold it for $14 more than the AM2 AMD Athlon 64 X2 5400+ BE 2.8Ghz I bought.

Back
Top Bottom