Survey:Tech Presents for Chrismas.

I voted for the gadgets, as it's best to start in more of a nich market, and electronics in general arent the best... Do you get good deals from your dropshipper?

I Have a few dropshippers with some good deals were im making a nice profit per item sold.Im Still trying to figure out what items to sell,im guessing i'll just list a few of each type 9cameras,MP3 players,Computer stuff) and see which ones get most views/watchers/profit.

I Have read that and heaps of other that say it is profitable,i'd rather try it myself :)

How about blu ray players? I'm sure a few people are after one this christmas
Yeah If i can find a supplier where i can get a good deal on those i would think about it,i can get PS3's BUT i dont think it would be profitable.

Oh and for all who dont know,drop shipping is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drop_shipping

Ah right, so you'd buy something in bulk, saving money, and then charge at standard rate?
Or not haha... I don't understand.

EDIT:

Do you basically just buy off the wholesaler that makes the products, and then sell at a premium like larger shops?

Excactly.

I Simply charge the price i want too,once an item is bought i then pay the wholesaler there price and give them the customers details,and they ship the item to them :D

I think the most expensive thing this year might be a Blu-Ray player...and that a THOUGHT...not 100% final. I have a financial problem right now.

I might settle with stuff like music CDs, jewelry, toys for my niece, and maybe something for father.

Back
Top Bottom