George Monks

Think about it. If you were permabaned for spamming, and you really did change but no one is letting you prove it, how would you feel?

Welcome to the internet. If you show up and start spamming, there are no second chances if you get banned, even if you've "changed". Hell, you shouldn't be spamming in the first place anyways. :rolleyes:

I think he should get a trial. One mistake he is done for good. Maybe, just maybe he really has changed. I think the MOD's can manage to ban him 1 more time.

Think about it. If you were permabaned for spamming, and you really did change but no one is letting you prove it, how would you feel?
i agree. every member that has been PB'ed should be given this assessment after a certain period.... well, depends how bad they messed up, etc, but im all for second chances provided they want to come back and promise not to spam.
think the whole george senario is finished now, but i dont have a problem with considering other members.

Well there you have it David my friend. The question was asked and the people have spoken.
It is now up to you as to what action you take in this matter. After all the forum belongs to you. But a sage bit of advice goes something like this >
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. In this case the many are your members and the one is an unwelcome outcast.
George has quickly worn out his welcome at many forums including his own. At CV he was true to form and soon wore out his welcome. When he asked to come back I based my decision on his history not only here and at CV but at other forums as well. I was not willing to bend my rules and he remains today a totally unwelcome perm banned outcast.
As I said, the people have spoken but the final decision is yours.

forumaddict
georgem6789
cfguy
billgates3338
gayforum
Georgem678
journeyman
There's a few more..Thats about 40 odd in 15 mins searching.

With all due respect.. Why are you doing that? We all KNOW that he made lots of accounts... Your just wasting your time!

Well there you have it David my friend. The question was asked and the people have spoken.
It is now up to you as to what action you take in this matter. After all the forum belongs to you. But a sage bit of advice goes something like this >
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one. In this case the many are your members and the one is an unwelcome outcast.
George has quickly worn out his welcome at many forums including his own. At CV he was true to form and soon wore out his welcome. When he asked to come back I based my decision on his history not only here and at CV but at other forums as well. I was not willing to bend my rules and he remains today a totally unwelcome perm banned outcast.
As I said, the people have spoken but the final decision is yours.

Ahh, so he even went over to Computer Vitals huh?

There are plenty of other forums on the internet for george to post on..

While I believe that if people (as in sin_after_sin or others) may have signed up fake george accounts to try and stick the blame on george, rather than themselves. George himself has still broken the rules to get banned in the first place. I think that allowing him back would cause more problems and would anger the regular posting members. Also, should he be allowed back and he fall off the wagon and get banned again what's to say he will try and claim he was hacked by another banned member? also all the preveiously banned members/trolls will come out of the wood work asking for pardons.

With all due respect.. Why are you doing that? We all KNOW that he made lots of accounts... Your just wasting your time!

It is my time to waste so instead of wasting your time worrying about what i am doing with my time it would be easier if you minded your own business no-one is making you read my posts.

Back
Top Bottom