aww my poor laptop

dude_se

Proper Legend
as of this afternoon its been going really slow. constant hdd action. few windows reports saying that the hdd couldnt read a file on the hard disk, and its just been a pain. someone sent me a hdd program. showed my temp was 45 deg at one point, and a few other red errors. i also did a quick scan, and all of it was green except for 1 random red block.
all of this was getting me worried. i just ran hijack this and it seemed to pickup a load of nasties. i removed some stuff and am scanning for viruses and stuff. i hope thats the problem.
atleast ive backed up my data :)
it seems to be running fine now anyway, apart from the charging light isnt on. it just flashes randomly sometimes :confused:
stupid computers :(

yep :(
maybe gta hurt my baby
... gpu was just running at 71 deg. its cooled down to 57 deg now, and im just running some virus checks / going to run some more hdd checks later.

My GPU usually runs between 71 and 77 degrees. Seems normal for me.

My notebook is pretty similar to yours.

oh. seems very high to me.
its at 64 now.
everything seems back to normal. im hoping it was just having a bad day.

ddr3
this is the first time its being acting wierd, and ive also been running crysis on it.

Who knows. My notebook gets pretty hot at times, but it's normal since the aluminum enclosure also acts as a heat sink.

This might also have to do with Nvidia's recent recall.

hmm. i hope so.
my friend thought it could be my hdd failing, but it seems back to normal now.

Back
Top Bottom