ebay systems???

They all pretty much perform the same. Arctic Silver is the most popular. The cooler should come with a tube of thermal paste or it may even have the paste pre-applied.

Here's a cheesy video that shows how to install the CPU and heatsink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f09SQh6uIsU

Here's instructions on the correct way to apply thermal paste: Instructions for Arctic Silver 5

i found some thermal paste in best buy, dynex thermal gel, its like best buy brand i think, so you saying they all perform same... should i just use that best buy thermal?

someone told me that is better use some other thermal ...because thermal that comes with cooler not good or somethin not sure..

Yea, it should be fine. In real world tests, there is only a 3° to 5°C temp difference from the "best" to the lowest cost thermal pastes.

I get all my computers off ebay.

yea i was thinking to get some barebone kit of ebay but then i found better deal on tigerdirect...... i think its ok to buy computer stuff on ebay just look at seller feedback if its between 99.1-100 and he/she sell lots of items

Yea, it should be fine. In real world tests, there is only a 3° to 5°C temp difference from the "best" to the lowest cost thermal pastes.

i see ...yea i guess am going to stop by best buy tomorrow

yea i was thinking to get some barebone kit of ebay but then i found better deal on tigerdirect...... i think its ok to buy computer stuff on ebay just look at seller feedback if its between 99.1-100 and he/she sell lots of items

Yeah, I usually get my computer from ebay stores with good feedback and mostly powerseller status. I don't usually get gaming machines off ebay ... I normally stick to the business class desktops and laptops that are off lease and refurbished. I scored two Compaq D530s with Pentium 4 2.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM, and 40 GB hard drive for $85 a piece. I have since upgraded both to 2.5 GB RAM and 160 GB HDD for about $60 apiece, and use them practically every day. I always keep an eye on Dell OptiPlex as well.

tru tru...i found desktop its was DELL vostro i think C2D E7300 250gb 3gb ram for 340$ all so was refurbished/open box.. but then i decided to get barebone kit for that 340$ i can get something faster then E7300.........but yea u can find lots of junk on ebay lol

Back
Top Bottom