HP or Dell?

I've had a Dell desk system that was pretty good. But my HP dv6205us laptop is coming up on two years old and the only problem I've had with it is the loose nut between the chair and the keyboard.
The price on either of those systems wasn't bad either. The HP was $600.00usd new and the Dell was bought at a scratch and dent sale for $200.00usd from walmart.

You can snarf some killer deals if you shop around. Circuit City has good prices on HP. And you know the drill about Dell...

My parents have been buying HP/Compaq since the slot-loading Athlon 700 Mhz days. None of them has had any kinds of problems. I'm not gonna talk bad about Dell because my family has never owned one.

get an HP the dell i have has sucked since the first day i got it

you might be better off making a pc for that price

I've never used a dell that wasn't all jacked up from the stupid crap they do to it.

at least hp doesn't or hasn't done that to all the ones I've seen.
I personally would rather build my own, but for the price they offer for a new one loaded with a OS, you can't beat it.

Looks pretty good, but i would recommend buying the pc right from HP's website.

I'd rather buy it from the store personally, no shipping charges for one, and two, if it is screwed up, I will get a replacement TODAY.:D

I have an HP from over 10 years ago. They still spent an hour with me on the phone trying to get the computer working. This was 2 years ago.

no offence but if you needed them to get it working, they are not the idiot here:D

Taking into consideration most of the bios was corrupted, locked when working, and there are no drivers, or updates for that system anymore. I would kindly ask you to shut the hell up. :D

Back
Top Bottom