Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

so its such a sunny day out here in brampton Ontario....but jesus...its SOOO cold.

I wonder what i should do today? any ideas?

so its such a sunny day out here in brampton Ontario....but jesus...its SOOO cold.

I wonder what i should do today? any ideas?

Thursday + Crown Royal + Other people having crown royal = what you should do today :)

BUUUUTTT i suppose if you want to go to something while it's nice but cold outside, maybe take a short walk, rake leaves, go for a freezing cold run, go get christmassy things, i dunno

Thursday + Crown Royal + Other people having crown royal = what you should do today :)

BUUUUTTT i suppose if you want to go to something while it's nice but cold outside, maybe take a short walk, rake leaves, go for a freezing cold run, go get christmassy things, i dunno

i think u just gave me the best idea....lets see....crown royal + 1 buddy (not too many cause i don't want to waste precious royal on them :p) + tunes in the garage = what i'm doing today :D

o man...today had to have been the most relaxing day ever...kinda ended when the bottle or Crown came to an end LOL :p

Miles O'Brien To Leave CNN. Network Shutters Science, Space and Tech Unit

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser...utters_science_space_and_tech_unit_102312.asp

What the fuck is wrong with the bigwigs over at CNN? Is this how you treat a reporter/anchor who has served your network for 17 years? Shame on them.

stupid move in my opinion. Why doesn't CNN get rid of Nancy Grace, Campbell Brown or some of the other blabbermouths on the network. Seems to me like the big wigs at CNN are idiots, hence the reason their network isn't the top in terms of ratings which should be a given for a network of CNN's size.

So I'm at school the rest of the night and my routers and switches should be at the house by the time I get home. I'm so looking forward to hooking those up and playing with them. I'm considering getting a miniature rack that sits on the desk for them, and also possibly considering one more router and/or switch.

Anyone remember that 939 Dual-core I was trying to sell? 35min left on the auction, currently @ $76!!!

couldnt sleep so decided to pull an all nighter. its nearly 8am :)
sooo bored lol.

can u imagine - it's Saturday and i'm working :eek: i'm sitting in the office waiting for something to happen :p :D

Back
Top Bottom