Car Thread!

When i got it 109,000. Its alot, But it has been taken care of. The engine looks presitine. Everything I looked at with less than 100,000 miles was going for like 12 thousand. I didnt wanna spend that much.

That makes sense. 100,000 miles isn't much for a vehicle that's been well-maintained.

Yea. I looked at the eingine, and there is very little oil spilt. Maybe it was washed, but even then, you would be able to tell if there was oil leaking.

And it sounded and ran fine right? I imagine it does since you bought it lol.

Those big engines, and iron block engines run forever... My friend just sold a 99 F-350 with a Triton V-10 in it... That thing was a beast. 4x4, loaded. 250k miles though. Sold for 3k.

You should do a little work to it. Like ported and polished head, a mild cam, etc. :D

Im thinking about a 2 inch lift, but I think the tires might to be too small for that.

That's what a 2" body lift is for. So you can fit larger tires. For example, a 4" suspension lift is generally only good for 33" tires so to be able to fit 35"'s you install a 2" body lift.

I really want a 2 inch lift. But everyone tells me it makes your gas mileage worse, Is that true?
Not really. It's when you put on bigger tires that your mileage drops significantly.

Back
Top Bottom