CF Reputation??

i've seen that video....such an amazing driver and car. My uncle has the WRX Impreza Turbo charged, and whenever we took it out on the frozen lake in the winter...we had a fucking amazing time. I'll take pics of the car next time i'm over at his place.

i've seen that video....such an amazing driver and car. My uncle has the WRX Impreza Turbo charged, and whenever we took it out on the frozen lake in the winter...we had a fucking amazing time. I'll take pics of the car next time i'm over at his place.

Make sure you do man :) I looove it so much and when one of my mates showed me that video :rolleyes: it is awesome. See racing is nothing, everybody can step on the pedal and with a correct timing in the shifting, he can become very fast...

But not everybody can drift :p I can drift myself, but not to that extend like this guy there

Make sure you do man :) I looove it so much and when one of my mates showed me that video :rolleyes: it is awesome. See racing is nothing, everybody can step on the pedal and with a correct timing in the shifting, he can become very fast...

But not everybody can drift :p I can drift myself, but not to that extend like this guy there

Here in Brampton where i live there is no places to go to do any racing and stuff. But when i go down to Detriot to visit my Uncle (who owns a WRX Impreza) during the winter, he lets me take it out on the lake near their house, which is pretty huge, and i do different things, drifting is one of my favorites...i love going backwards and then doing a 180 into frontwards....lots of fun :D

Yeah, i'll get some pics posted eventually. Seriously...when i see people with a WRX in automatic is sad....they must be standard lol :p

Here in Brampton where i live there is no places to go to do any racing and stuff. But when i go down to Detriot to visit my Uncle (who owns a WRX Impreza) during the winter, he lets me take it out on the lake near their house, which is pretty huge, and i do different things, drifting is one of my favorites...i love going backwards and then doing a 180 into frontwards....lots of fun :D

Yeah, i'll get some pics posted eventually. Seriously...when i see people with a WRX in automatic is sad....they must be standard lol :p

well as far as i've been told, its not difficult to drift with Imreza WRX :) But try to go and drift with LADA or something, and then you'll see how i felt when i was 14 :)

And 'bout the lake - is the ice layer rly that thick? wwoww

Back
Top Bottom