George Monks

I think it's clear... like someone else said, gain one, lose many. He comes back and the forum falls.

And i have given it and am curious as to what his is...but this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have voted on this. The answer is always the same. My impression is that David wants to let back or else he would just say NO rather than always leaving the door open to him. IMO part of the reason he keeps coming back is that David seems to give him a glimmer of hope. I just hope there isn't gonna be a do we want george back ritual every few months.

Yeah, this isn't the first time I've seen this happen.

Oh well...the choice is clear. If George comes back, this forum will lose a lot of members. I'll even leave for good, not because George got let back in, but because the administrator simply doesn't have the balls to follow what is a pretty easy rule.

Permanently banned members stay permanently banned. Period.

It's getting to the point where if we have to go through this again i'll just leave. We can't keep voting on it. He's been banned from many accounts. I can account for banning at least 10 accounts of his. The fact that all the time spent banning him is now even being questioned is a slap in the face.

as i said before, and follows on from what lhuser is saying... sometimes we need to give people second chances (for all the reasons he said above).
although, as though he made all the accounts, and he will upset a lot of people, then its best not to let him back. however i think the whole PB thing is a bit drastic (not for george, but for anyone). just because someone was PB'ed they should still be considered access after a while. why ban them for life when all they did was spam a forum, and may have possibly changed their ways?

hes had 20+ chances. he does not warrant any more so called second chances. i cannot believe this is even being discussed.

I think he should get a trial. One mistake he is done for good. Maybe, just maybe he really has changed. I think the MOD's can manage to ban him 1 more time.

Think about it. If you were permabaned for spamming, and you really did change but no one is letting you prove it, how would you feel?

I said that as well, but then, I find out that he's been given many chances and he blew them up. I say he blew it up now. BTW, I remember, that douche was at CV, doing the SAME thing...

Back
Top Bottom