Gallery: Game Screenshots

One thing about cod4.. there is no questioning who is good and who isn't.

It's kind of aggravating to play that game online. I don't play a whole lot, so I'm not great at it, but when I do play.. it's pretty miserable.

I've recently been playing CoD:WaW for the Wii lately and at first, playing online SUCKED. It was hard to aim and I couldn't kill anyone. NOW I'm getting really good at it and it's really fun; I'm almost rank 20.

One thing about cod4.. there is no questioning who is good and who isn't.

It's kind of aggravating to play that game online. I don't play a whole lot, so I'm not great at it, but when I do play.. it's pretty miserable.

Yeah, Call of Duty 4 multiplayer is sort of like Halo 3 multiplayer. Now it's been out for so long, if you've never played it or you're not very good at it, it's really hard to do well cause you have too many people who are just insanely pro at it. At least for Halo 3 you have Bungie's awesome matchmaking and Microsoft's Xbox Live TrueSkill to help offset that.

I just can't stand all the immature little shits on Live. And joysticks on a FPS.

Yeah, but you get more little kids on Live because it's a console. More kids play consoles because it's plug-and-play.

I'll bet all the immaturity is because the xbox 360 comes with a headset so kids will use it to just goof off but if you had to buy it seperatly people who baught it would probably put it to better use. That's why all the immaturity is on xbox live and not playstation and other services

I don't know about that, but I only use my headset when I'm playing with my friends.

It's the same for any online multiplayer. As for analog sticks on a FPS, it's not that bad.

I haven't spent a whole lot of time on Live, but I have the impression that the immature kids are much more rampant on there than say.. Counter-strike source or CoD4 PC.

Analog stick FPS is alright, but mouse and keyboard is the multiplayer route for me.

Back
Top Bottom