Bomb threat at Harvard

At my school there isn't such a thing as a half day. The only time we have it is last finals day. Instead we just have an in-service day where teachers go to work and students stay home. Once a month or so.

We had a bomb threat my Freshman year of HS. It was scary as hell. We were sent home, SWAT came in. Then the kids that did it got busted.

lol at my school we had guns dropped off on it, someone did a robbery and dropped them there but everyone thought someone was going to do a school shooting, so they locked down all the schools and had sniper's on the roof lol no joke, like 10 snipers.... oooo yeah and guess what day it was on.... 9-11-07 hahah so they took it VERY serious...

When I studied at school We had bomb threat three times for two years: Twice on 14th February and once on some usual day. All three times were fake and only once we were let to go homes.

If someone where to phone in with a fake voice and blocked number with a bomb threat everyone would get to go home early and no one would find out who did it.

However at my school we had 2 pretty hilarious incidents. The first one was these two kids were fighting and one of them was clearly psycho because the other kid took his discman and threw it at the ground and the crazy kid pulled a knife on him and they chased each other all over the school resulting in a lockdown at about 10.

The other time was when they heard something ticking and rattlng in an unassigned locker that someone had put a lock on. When they broke into it there was just a box and ticking and since it was the stupid 80 year old janitor that found it immediatly he thought it was a bomb and word got around and everyone got sent home. No one ever really found out what it was, not a bomb obviously though.

I don't think I've ever heard of a bomb in my school but I'm from England, and what we have defo had is a hole school threat lol, as in schools go to other schools and go mad.

I've been in 2 fights for my school, not 2 fights fights, I ment 2 school fights, one where we all rushed down to palatine and all palatine was on a field and we was in a big time riot, and one where the other school came to us lol.

My old high school had a bomb threat about 4 years ago, it was the first one they ever had and they didnt know what to do :D So they put the fire alarms on and then said there was a bomb and then everyone pankied :eek: :eek: and we walked quickly-ish to the other side of the road, 4 hours later the nearest bomb squad arrived :rolleyes: :D a fun day indeed

Back
Top Bottom