Who thinks everyone is overreacting about the useless polls??

jesus christ kids, grow up, ITS THE INTERNET.

go outside for a few hours. Go hand out with your friends, just get off the internet and get a life*

*disclaimer that I and Joga already have one.

go outside for a few hours. Go hand out with your friends, just get off the internet and get a life*

I would go outside, but as stated previously it is far too cold out; therefore, I am stuck inside, cheeseburger-less :(

what is outside? what is friends? what is life?

I have no drama with the polls, I means nobody is holding a gun to your head to make you read them.

what about a sticky for those polls and if you want to read then, them you go into the sticky.....and if not, stay away from it:confused: you can tell if it is one or not...for me, its just so tempting cause i think its pretty funny, but thats just me.

1 or 2 didnt bother me. its just when people felt the need to post tons of different ones. it took the fun out of it and was just pointless.

Whom is over reacting, and why?

What made you make this thread, I do not understand the point in this thread if their is no resource of info, I clearly see nothing.

Back
Top Bottom