George Monks

It all comes down to democracy again. Meh, I just happen that I modify "Love thy neighbor" to "Like that neighbor". I just tend to be chill with everyone. If you want him back, get him back, but others won't have the same decision. I'm neutral (Bit of yes, bit of no)

So what if he did all this shit? It's not like he killed someone or commited a criminal act, because he was being a teenage douche.

I fell for that as well. I used to be an idiot like him, and right now, past is past, and focus on future.

I say yes, because everyone's getting another chance in life, no matter what, but if he does dare do something against another human, like harrassing like crazy, or physically attack someone, then yes, he's out for good. That's how I learned. Oh and, you got to be VERY lucky to have an open guy like David...because some people...jeese, it's a lot stricter.

Now, that statement will flip some heads, I'm sure, BUT, I have a NO side as well.

Take all this shit away for a second. Over 20 accounts created, multiple spam messages, and the real childish "Hey I'm George from CF...remember me?" type of deal. That's kid talking, and we don't want that. Teenage douche should be something more mature, so I would say to grow up before getting into something in the future. That's my no side.

Are you going to vote on the poll david? I have never actually heard your opinion on this matter.

He's asking for our decision. He wants more opinion

He's asking for our decision. He wants more opinion

And i have given it and am curious as to what his is...but this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have voted on this. The answer is always the same. My impression is that David wants to let back or else he would just say NO rather than always leaving the door open to him. IMO part of the reason he keeps coming back is that David seems to give him a glimmer of hope. I just hope there isn't gonna be a do we want george back ritual every few months.

Well...if David feels like George should get a second chance. Why not let him. We can ban on the first slip up. That would eliminate any thoughts in David's mind (assuming there is some) that George can still change.

I'm sick of this. David, do you not follow your own guidelines? If you're going to continue this crap, you're going to loose many of your members. Me included.

I'm sick of this. David, do you not follow your own guidelines? If you're going to continue this crap, you're going to loose many of your members. Me included.

I would hate to see you go, but I would understand. It would be a consideration if I would stay in the same scenario.

Gain one, lose many?
I think we have the answer

I sure hope so.

And i have given it and am curious as to what his is...but this is the 2nd or 3rd time we have voted on this. The answer is always the same. My impression is that David wants to let back or else he would just say NO rather than always leaving the door open to him. IMO part of the reason he keeps coming back is that David seems to give him a glimmer of hope. I just hope there isn't gonna be a do we want george back ritual every few months.
Oh wait, this nonsense has been going on for many times? I thought it was the first, hence saying why the hell not, but if you're telling me that it's more than once, then that's it. He blew it. Too dang bad.

I agree. I really don't want to leave, but I will if we're going to open the floodgates and let permanently banned members back.

Back
Top Bottom