how is this camera?

Well I didn't think Kodak were that bad. Looks like they are then.

If you want a good cam, look foward for Canon or Fujifilm.

Kodak is bad, for a company that does so well in the 35mm department, they sure haven't figured out digital yet.

I have it's baby brother, the slightly older model that is quite similar and I've looked at the Z650's too.

Overall, it's a mediocre camera. It does excel at one feature, outdoor bright light photography, and it does okay at night with a tripod. Noisy sensor means it can perform poorly in low light non tripod condition's like party's. 38mm lens means it's bad for people photos up close, as it's hard to fit a group of people in a photo.

i had a chance to buy a D40, 2 lenses, and a 4gb stick for 350 USD, and i regret everyday for not jumping on it

That would have been a very good deal indeed...
I haven't been sure on the D40 though, but I have thought about it, but the latest DSLR's blow it out of the water, and not just in the megapixels (as 6 would have been pretty good)

They are selling a D60 at my work, but its rather expensive, and its basically a D40/D40x in the end (The D40x being the 10.1mp version of the D40), but it does offer the advantage of having a VR lens in the kit, which would stabalise the image, which the D40 didn't have with it.

DSLR's are definitely the way to go if you are willing to spend the money and learn the different manual settings. Getting a DSLR and keeping it on auto is a waste IMO.

i already have this camera and the picture quality is sh*t. its always grainy and theres no settings worth sh*t. just wanted to see what you guys had to say lol :)

i wouldnt doubt if my voyager took better pictures

i already have this camera and the picture quality is sh*t. its always grainy and theres no settings worth sh*t. just wanted to see what you guys had to say lol :)

i wouldnt doubt if my voyager took better pictures
Well I think it's pretty clear then.....haha

Back
Top Bottom