Bomb threat at Harvard

superman22x

Golden Master
We had a bomb threat here in Harvard, IL here today... On the high school. Apparently it was written on one of the stalls in the boys bathroom... Kid saw it and told administrator. We had a halfday of school today, and they found the threat about an hour before school was going to be over. So, we were told not to leave classrooms for any reason, but when the bell rang, we were to head to lunch or our next class quickly.

I was in the side computer lab(small room connected to each science class room with 4 computers) with 3 friends, and we were working on a project. One girl recieved a text saying something about a bomb threat, and then I got a phone call from my friend in the same class room. He told me everything that happened. No teachers knew what was going on or anything... But a lot of students knew what was going one through text and word of mouth within 5 minutes of being put in lockdown, lol.

Exciting day...

K. I was just a little confused there. My school had a fire alarm today. We also had one yesterday. They're becoming so often now. Last month we had about 5. One of those was for the monthly drills we have.

My school's "Monthly fire drills" were like Rosie O'Donnell's weight loss plan. Just never quite went according to plan. :p

We had something like that my freshman year in high school. Someone called the school and said someone was gonna bring a gun to school, so we had a lockdown. It happened during 6th period and ended up staying two hours late, until around 5 PM. We had SWAT come into our room with M4's. The place was secured with them all over the place.

Turned out to be a prank :rolleyes:

I know title was a little misleading, lol.

We have a half-day the first week of every month. Teachers get to spend the next 3 hours revising their plans.

Back
Top Bottom