May seem like an odd question.

Holysky

Fully Optimized
I have a old tabel and it wabbles a lot when you try and push it. However i can sit on it with some old computer stuff on it (CRT monitor, Broken computer with everything in it, etc.)

Well i think when i sit on it with all that on, it is about 150 pounds (68 Kilograms) altogether. Now the case that is on it was a 300 dollar computer 3 years ago, so it is really flimsy so it doesn't weigh a lot. i am going to be using a smaller (18 inch) LCD monitor instead of the CRT, so you can take off i think about 20 pounds becuase thta thing is huge.

my question is how much does your case weigh, and what case is it.

i am asking this because i was thinking of putting the case on the table with the monitor and everything to look nice.

BTW would you put your case on a 4 1/2 ft table even though it is flimsy?

any way to fix it the shakiness?

You could reinforced it with screws and mounts. That will take some time and skill. If you're not good with tools, I would just say to buy a new one. Go to Wal Mart, K Mart or Target. They have great desks for low prices.

lol that doesnt answer the main question

my question was how much does your case weigh, and what case is it

would you put your case on a 4 1/2 ft table even though it is flimsy

thanks for helping, though

It depends, you know. Is it all wood? I personally wouldn't. I'm guessing here. But, I think my case weighs around 35-50 pounds. I have an Antec 900.

Then I definitely wouldn't. I'd rather have security then looks. If you make a small platform on the floor. You can keep your case on that and run all the wires up. This gives you more desk space, better appearance, less noise and less hot air blowing on you, haha.

I put my case on the floor (directly on the carpet) and everything works fine. I don't have a side panel and the case isn't an expensive one to be showing off.

I reckon my Cooler Master Stacker STC-01 case weighs about 40Kg.

It's on the floor on castors. I'm happy with it on the floor. It's just too big to go on a desk.

Although if I had to put it on a table I would make sure it was rock solid.

thanks
i quess i will probaly get a plain black desk that is like 3 ft back and 4 feet long and make sure it is very sturdy. then ill see what will happen =)

Back
Top Bottom