Workout Routines

ehh, bench max is 300, curl max 140... dont workout much now because im sick alot (dizzy ect) i can do about 10 pullups, thats bout it lol uhh run about half a mile (Asama and never run anyways) deadlift around 350-400 workout with 205 can do like 50-60 pushups and thats all ehh well i havent worked out in a while due to a accident back in feb, my back and neck's all tore up, cant even workout my legs much cuz my knee from it also =\

I prefer the natural way of training your muscles :) that's why i'm a semi-pro footballer :cool: two times a week - intense practice for 2 hrs and then on sunday - match :D And for the rest of the time - i like practicing less intense sports like bed wrestling with my gf :D :p lol

I try and get in at least 100-200 pushups a day, most of them tricep pushups, using barbells as stands. Then I do bench every other day, that is, when I have access to a bench, which is most of the time. Curls are every other day, usually 5 sets of regular curls, and 4 sets of hammer curls. Then Wrist curls, pull ups, skull crushers, tri ext, flys, and shoulder exercises(dont now the name).

For every thing, I try and do it every other day, including weekends, and 5 sets of 10 or 12. Usually like 2 hours a day.

For bench, today I got 185 up a couple times, then 205 once. I think I can do a little more though.
Curls, I can curl 50 two or three times, and thats it. I did 105 for two arm curl today once. wrist curls, I usually do 65 for two hand. Flys I did 35s tdoay, but I could do 4 sets of 20. Pulldowns I do 140 in sets of 12, but I think I can do more for that too, might be time to bump up to 150. Tri ext I do 60, can do 70 but only 6 times. Skull crushers, depends on which part. Between 45-65lbs.
I'm sure I am forgeting some exercise, lol.

The only thing is, when I do fly, my shoulder cracks. I dont know why, every rep almost, my left shoulder cracks... and my elbow cracks during pushups too. One time it cracked during every one so I stopped at 20, lol.
Oh, and all those weights are in pounds not kg, lol.

I'm sure a lot of you weight lifters are better then me though, lol. I just started like 2 months ago in really getting in it. I take glutamine sometimes, and protien sometimes. I just try and eat a lot of protein. 4 eggs for breakfast, but I take out 3 yokes...
WTF? No legs or back?

I don't go to the gym. I was paying for a membership, but I never went. I realised that sort of environment didn't suit me.

I do try to exercise though. I do push ups, bridges, whatever the one is called where you lie on your back and lift head and back up, and a few more I can't remember the name of, every day.

Then, I tend to play a lot of DDR, and again, that is quite a workout.

Plus, I did have a bike I used to ride to work on it (never really used it for anything else though, as there really isn't anywhere to go here) but the damn thing broke, almost killing me, and haven't really thought about getting a new one yet.

Then theres the running, and the walking I do naturally.

Plus, the pushing/lifting I have to do at work :p

I work out alot, now I am looking at a 6 pack nearly and hopefully 8 by june 2009, I am currently doing this:

http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html

I am on week 5, I can do about 40push ups, when I started, I could do 20 at the most, now I have doubled and man I look like I have alot more muscle.

Like my back, my two bones on my back at the top part use to stick out alot, since I started doing these exercises they have gone and now their full of muscle, my tits which aint women tit's are rock solid, I mean solid.

I managed 40 push ups first time just then, if I did it right... Couldn't do any more than that

Back
Top Bottom