Useless Polls

To those who are bitching: you are the one's who aren't mature enough to realize that some things in life just aren't worth giving a shit about.

I think J03 should get permabanned because he did the first poll and got this whole shenanigan started.

that's about the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

To those who are bitching: you are the one's who aren't mature enough to realize that some things in life just aren't worth giving a shit about.

From what I've learned observing others around me, that attitude doesn't get you anywhere. I try to stay away from it.

I think J03 should get permabanned because he did the first poll and got this whole shenanigan started.

He's kidding guys :D

This is a forum people,if people want to make useless threads and you dont like those useless threads? Dont post in them.

:rolleyes:

I don't know how many times I am gonna have to roll my eyes at you today. It's pretty funny if you ask me. :rolleyes:

when you're inconsistently being sarcastic it's difficult to tell whether or not you really mean what you're saying.

They didn't really bother me at all. Give it time and they will go away, it's not like it's a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom