George Monks

Well if he can stay away from CF and mature himself for 18 months, I would take it to consideration. But as it is right now, he has been highly unsuccessful in 6 months. The Mod Squad has banned so many George accounts it isn't funny. I'm not sure about other members being let back, so I can't speak about that. But just the sheer fact that he keeps creating accounts and asking for another chance (this isn't the first time he's done it) completely turns me off at the thought of reinstating his account. This guy just won't take no for an answer and he is getting under David's skin.

Big no for him then.

On another note, he's only been banned for 6 months?

hell no

And this 6 months business is rubbish. He had an account banned on September 21st. Just over 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

Big no for him then.

On another note, he's only been banned for 6 months?

Looks like it's been longer.

BTW, Georgie is one of our two resident "multiple-account-whores", along with Dudemcbob. Here's a list of only a few accounts he created that were posted in the Banning thread (which only a few MODs contribute to):

teenforum
Randomguy
jack nickle
ggggg
Potpal
dummies
Mooky
Rodney

If it gives you any idea what kind of guy this is.

hell no

And this 6 months business is rubbish. He had an account banned on September 21st. Just over 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

I thought he meant since his first ban.

I thought he meant since his first ban.

Mate his first ban was about 2005. This crap with him has been going on for years, he's been banned dozens of times. I can't believe people are still discussing whether he should be allowed back.

if he has to keep asking, its only gonna make us madder. Think about it. Hes not mature enough to keep out, why should we let him in?

NO. Every time he comes back he acts like an innocent little boy for a few posts and then goes on spamming sprees and starts acting like the little prick he most certainly is. Every time he doesn't get his way he freaks out and goes crazy. As far as I can see he's just one more little immature prick that we don't need on this forum. A ban is a ban, why even have rules if we're just going to overturn them? why not just let brookfield back as well? I'm sorry but the very thought of it is just stupid in my opinion.

Mate his first ban was about 2005. This crap with him has been going on for years, he's been banned dozens of times. I can't believe people are still discussing whether he should be allowed back.

Neither can I. It's absolutely appalling that David would even consider it IMO. He's never let up on creating accounts. He just can't help himself. Even when I goof up and get banned for something, I cut my losses and move on. But IMO in order for the MODs to show some balls (My apologies to Nasha if she's offended), we can't be willing to fold and let somebody we "permanently" banned back. On my sites, i have gone so far as to file reports with ISPs over previously banned members who are abusing my communities. But that's just my .02.

Back
Top Bottom