Useless Polls

Is it me or has the level of quality in threads located in the Social Lounge taken a steep drop? The first 2 misleading polls were kind of funny because they weren't meant to be. Now people are just posting polls and misleading questions without an end. Can we grow up and stop this? It's very irritating now.

[/rant]

Oh lighten up people......why must everything be taken so seriously on this forum???

I don't mind the threads around if they are few. These useless threads give the forum an identity of a 14 year-old (speaking in generalities) who is inconsistently oscillating between mature and immature behavior. I find this forum pretty reputable as we have knowledgeable members and I'd like to keep it that way. If by any means you want to create a thread specifically for these types of questions, go ahead. I just find it unnecessary to litter the Social Lounge with it.

I don't mind the threads around if they are few. These useless threads give the forum an identity of a 14 year-old (speaking in generalities) who is inconsistently oscillating between mature and immature behavior. I find this forum pretty reputable as we have knowledgeable members and I'd like to keep it that way. If by any means you want to create a thread specifically for these types of questions, go ahead. I just find it unnecessary to litter the Social Lounge with it.
LOL

:rolleyes:

Is it me or has the level of quality in threads located in the Social Lounge taken a steep drop? The first 3 misleading polls were kind of funny because they weren't meant to be. Now people are just posting polls and misleading questions without an end. Can we grow up and stop this? It's very irritating now.

[/rant]

1) fixed
2) Yes, I agree. I thought that I was gonna do the last one, but turns out about 20 others had the same thought.

I think J03 should get permabanned because he did the first poll and got this whole shenanigan started.

Back
Top Bottom