Best Pc case under 100 dollars

I would go with an Antec 900 if your gaming/overclocking..

Those cases stay pretty cool

The CM 690 will keep the cards just as cool. It has slots for 7 fans...

It's really just a choice of opinion. I trust the Antec name. I'm not that big of a fan of the 900. I think it's way overpriced. But, for $59.99, you really can't go wrong with it. With a few modifications it's will look amazing.

Then I'd definitely go with the CM-690. You can't go wrong with the Smilodon either. =P

I used to hate Antec for the way they did something stupid a few years back. But I gave them another shot and nailed a psu first for an older system and got my socks rocked off with it. Then as luck would have it I was in the right place at the right time with cash in pocket. I took home the P182SE case.
This bird is a little above your price range but well worth every penny. BIG, great layout, and a snap to stealth cables in. Only down side to this case is the big, bright, blue HD led. Vista makes it go crazy all the time. But to fix that just close the front panel door. Comes with 3 120mm 3 speed fans and places in the front for 2 more. This case is designed to be quiet. It's multi layer side panels keep the noise in the case. Items such as the psu and the hard drives mount to silicone washers and strips to make them float rather than screw down to the metal and passing on the vibrations to the case and on to your ears. It's chrome panels make it blend in with where ever you sit it down. The rest of the case is a carefully crafted blend of heavy metal and thick plastic. Although it doesn't have a side window the ooh, ahh factor is still there. How many of your buddies can brag they have a chrome case?
That's my 2.5 cents. But some solid advice is to keep shopping. Look for a blend of high quality and great looks. When you find what pleases your eyes and will do the job you want it to, jump on it. Don't get a case just because " it's pretty".

Back
Top Bottom