Dvd burner won't work correctly

secret_identity

Beta member
I have an HP laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium. I tried burning a disc and it says it completed successfully, but when I put the dvd in my dvd player it won't play and if I put it back into the computer it won't acknowledge the disc. I've tried using many programs to burn several discs (Memorex discs) all having the same result. I know it's not the disc because I burned dvds to the same type of discs on the burner many times before with no problem. I also know it's not the dvd player either since it play all the dvds I burned prior to this problem as well as dvds bought from the store. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I apologize if this is thread in the wrong category.

I know you already said that it is not the disc, try a different disk, try a different player. If not change the program or settings to match those compatible with your player.

P.S. Are you using a different burner since you burned these disks versus in the past?

No, I'm using the same burner i used to burn the other discs. I've been using the same type of discs for months, but suddenly they don't work anymore.

Back
Top Bottom