What Keyboards Do You All Use ????

Random wireless logitech keyboard. I don't game so to me it doesn't matter. I just wanted something wireless because I have enough cables as it is.

First I had some cheap white keyboard and mouse. Then I had some wireless microsoft KB&M..then I bought the G15 (v2) and the Logitech MX Revolution mouse which I then switched over for a Razer Lachesis. They are the best! G15+Razer Lachesis ftw!

I love my Saitek Keyboard with my Logitech G5! I really don't need the LCD. I saved about $30 with my Saitek!

Saitek Cyborg = good

I do miss my 1st generation Saitek Eclipse though...that was the best keyboard ever.

I wish my keyboard has a glossy black background. It would look so cool instead of the dark gray and (matte?) black.

I used to have a Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard but when I installed my video card, it had driver problems with the keyboard and I never bothered to fix them. Now I'm using a Gateway 2000 Keyboard which is old as hell, loud as hell, dirty, and has a long hard key press.

I'm sick of it and hopefully going to get a Razer Tarantula for Christmas or that new Razer light up keyboard even though I wouldn't need the lights.

Back
Top Bottom