I Got It!

Very nice! Did you pay the discounted price of $210? I can't remember which brand, but NewEgg has (if they're not out of stock) some for $210.

I saw those. Those aren't the Core 216, though. They don't do as well as these cards. These overclock better as well. Those have 192 stream processors and these have 216. A 650W power supply will be enough for this right? I hope this card will fit fine in my case. My current 8800GT is going to go towards a media center PC! This is the only one they have for $210.99. It's the older version.

I saw those. Those aren't the Core 216, though. They don't do as well as these cards. These overclock better as well. Those have 192 stream processors and these have 216. A 650W power supply will be enough for this right? I hope this card will fit fine in my case. My current 8800GT is going to go towards a media center PC! This is the only one they have for $210.99. It's the older version.

I just saw them there. I didn't pay attention to whether they were Core 216 or not. Yeah, a 650W PSU will be more than plenty.

Can you give me some suggestions for RAM? All the information is in my other thread. I really need something for Vista Ultimate x86. I do quite a bit of video editing AND gaming. So, I'm looking for either 4-8Gb? I have DDR2-800 RAM currently installed. How much of a performance increase (if any) will I see with DDR2-1066? My current timing is 4-4-4-12, with a voltage of 2.0. I'm using single channel Kingston HyperX.

Back
Top Bottom