Hi guys hows things

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Well its been sometime since I was on here, so your have to fill me in on the gossip, How is everybody? there seems to be quite a few new members so thats good to see, Ive not been on my PC as much with things cropping up but have missed talking to you guys so here I am. :)

long story short, Neonfire is at 7,000 posts, we now fight spam with more spam, and I am still a cheap drunk.

Well its been sometime since I was on here, so your have to fill me in on the gossip, How is everybody? there seems to be quite a few new members so thats good to see, Ive not been on my PC as much with things cropping up but have missed talking to you guys so here I am. :)

hey not seen you around in ages hows things goin ?
thinks here are still there dramatic old self lol

hey not seen you around in ages hows things goin ?
thinks here are still there dramatic old self lol

Hi muz, good to see your still around, ive missed our litte jokes, with Dud_se aswell, thanks to the rest of you as It must be nearly a year since I was last here, probably when I broke my elbow, I cant remember myself, Alzimers at 36:p rofl. and Jogaboniol did I give you your first rep, I dont remember that I must have been drunk (just kidding)

Back
Top Bottom