Hey guys, sorry I have't been on in a while...

ive been pretty inactive lately, ive been on thanksgiving break, and ive been nowhere but home. I thought i wouldve been more active, but i guess not...

hmm, seems like my interest in this forum is starting to go away. :/

though i think its good in a way. Ever since i havent been as active as before, i stopped spending and worrying about my computer. I get depressed once in a awhile in this forum because when i help people, then tend to get better parts than me, and then i wish i got some money to get that part too. Though i should be happy with what i got because from what i have seen, my computer performs better than most. not trying to sound cocky by the way, just dont want people saying their rig is worst than mine, and i should be happy.

Im sorry, but thats kind of lame man. Don't worry about everyone else. Build the computer you want. Not whatever one else has.

Im sorry, but thats kind of lame man. Don't worry about everyone else. Build the computer you want. Not whatever one else has.

i know. But its not what people have, its more like people talking about like the i7 or the 4870/260, and i want those because they will make my computer better, but just cant afford it.

That shouldnt depress you man. Cheer up, Live life!

Exactly, man. Your rig smokes my "rig" through a bong. My "rig" scored a 1.0 on the WEI (Windows Experience Index). It's a whopping P4 2.66 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive, and integrated graphics and sound. I know you want to beef up your rig, but live a little. It really could be worse.

Back
Top Bottom