how to disable headphones

there has to be some kind of code or driver or SOMETHING you could do to disable it or to make your computer think there is no jack.

Nope.

It's Hard soldered to youre motherboard (In this case because it's a laptop).

You could open it up and physically de-solder it from the motherboard,but i have no gurantee that would work.

I do not know of a way that you can bypass that port as it is part of your sound card and that port has priority over the speakers (which is why when you plug something in, the speakers don't play). Search Google is all I can say, but I have never heard of the ability to do what you are asking.

my next question is , what kind of laptop speakers are out there that are very portable and hook onto the laptop. ?

and hooked up through usb

You should have program that came with your laptop that allows you to mess with what each jack is. If you don't have this, download audio drivers for your motherboard and it should install the program. Take a look around there and see if you find anything. If that doesn't work take a quick peek at the BIOS.

It sounds like a hardware problem, because there's a sensor in the headphone jack to verify whether or not something is plugged in.

Back
Top Bottom