Best Pc case under 100 dollars

well i don't really like that case. it looks like a toaster if you really look at it.

thanks for helping, though

Lian-Li, as long as you don't care about it being very plain. The pictures don't do it justice though, the brushed aluminum finish looks very nice.

Lian-Li definitely make the best quality cases. Everything is top notch, from the thumb screws to the rolled (not sharp) edges.

This one is really cheap for what you get:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112099

The OP wants it to be sort of flash. I think the CM 690 is his best bet. Some looks (IMO) and roomy with space for lots of fans. It's the midpoint between the Mystique and the Lian-Li :p

Smilodon
I really like this case. I wish I had bought it when I was building my PC.
It's a lot cheaper without the power supply. Which I'm sure you already have. Here is the link.
You can get these in a lot of different colors.
Apollo This is a nice case.

The Cooler Master RC-690.

This X-Clio is "unique", haha.
Or, go for this Transformer.

Smilodon
I really like this case. I wish I had bought it when I was building my PC.
It's a lot cheaper without the power supply. Which I'm sure you already have. Here is the link.
You can get these in a lot of different colors.
Apollo This is a nice case.

The Cooler Master RC-690.

This X-Clio is "unique", haha.
Or, go for this Transformer.

Do you ever read the thread before you post in it? :D Half of those have already been suggested...

edit: X-Clio link is broken. Got double Hypertext Transfer Protocols in there.

Do you ever read the thread before you post in it? :D Half of those have already been suggested...

edit: X-Clio link is broken. Got double Hypertext Transfer Protocols in there.

My internet is acting up. It's taking 15 minutes to load pages. I'm working on a disadvantage here, haha. I'm going to try restarting the router. This does give me a lot of time to make a sandwich between posts.

Back
Top Bottom