Ease of Use Suggestion

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
I have a suggestion to rearange the "general computer hardware and software" page for easier and quicker use...You know how when you click on "general computer and hardware" from the main CF page it then goes to that page but the top quarter of the page has all the sub-forums in it which are not used as frequently as the regular thread area... you always have to scroll down the page past the sub-forum area to get to reading the thread area you are usually trying to get to....my suggestion is to maybe just move the sub-forum area below the thread area so you can start reading the thread titles right after arriving on the page without having to scroll down first? what do you think?

It's best left as it is. Most all forums are formatted this way and it makes it easier to find the subforum you're looking for instead of having to scroll down to the bottom of the page.

...possibly put the sub forums on the front page, below each category. that would be handy, even if it is slightly irrelevant to this topic :p

...possibly put the sub forums on the front page, below each category. that would be handy, even if it is slightly irrelevant to this topic :p

yeah, that would accomplish basically the same thing so that when you clicked on "general computer hardware and software" on the main page you would go directly to the threads without having to scroll down half a page past the subforums to get to them. this definately isn't one of those "this is a huge problem and has to be fixed" suggestions, i just thought that since CF has been running so much better with most of the past problems fixed, we could maybe look at fine tuning some of the visual layout to make browsing the threads even easier and quicker. no big deal..seems no ones really interested in this suggestion and that's ok.

Yeah I know what you are saying. I don't think there is an option in vbulletin to do that unfortunately

yeah leave it the way it is.. if your to lazy to use one finger to scroll down. I feel sorry for you =P

Back
Top Bottom