What is wrong with this world?

thats not politics that's a completely biased mcain campaigning video from an election he subsequently lost
1 soilder saying it isnt a mistake but i bet there are loads out there who think it is and then there's the vast numbers who where against the war and are now for troop withdrawal if we wanted to get political i could post loads of videos that are biased campaigning videos showing the war was a mistake i mean did you see this one for example http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hSZ_VtONk&feature=related and should never have happened
besides wasnt even a real american flag

I hate to break it to you, but his logic makes no sense. There are still insane people in that country that want to kill. yes, we will never get rid of them, but there is a solution that is better than just pulling out. How about we take this plan Iraq has to get us out by 2011, and speed it by about 2 years. They have made great strides, and while I think it should have been a get in, kill Saddam, get out operation, we need to finish this.

P.S. Its a green screen, get over it. and there are loads out there that are saying it isn't a mistake as well, so get over it. They VOLUNTARY decided to serve this country.

TheWildPig: It's quite obvious you don't like America, we get the point ok? just stop with the America bashing, it does no one any good. No country is perfect alright? they all have their flaws. But America is full of good people, in a country of over 300 million you are going to get some bad folks.

As to the Black Friday accidents, bad things happen to people, it's just life. When you cram enough people into a small area then shit is gonna happen, people fall down and when you have people waaaay in the back who didn't see the person fall and the crowd pushing you forward, it's pretty hard to avoid someone. How many people want to knowingly trample someone to death? not many. Did it need to happen? no, but it does, I fail to see how it's "greed" that kill. It's not like these fights happen every day of the friggin' year or something.

And when you post these stories on CF about America being completely full of assholes who do the world no good. Stories portraying Canada's flaws could just as easily posted if you looked hard enough. If I dug hard enough, I could probably find a story about a Canadian sodomizing a moose, but does that theres a moose sodomizing epidemic going on in Canada? hell no. You pick and choose the stories you post. If you looked, you would find alot more positive and uplifting stories about Americans than negative ones, the media only reports on the tragic though.

I hate to break it to you, but his logic makes no sense. There are still insane people in that country that want to kill. yes, we will never get rid of them, but there is a solution that is better than just pulling out. How about we take this plan Iraq has to get us out by 2011, and speed it by about 2 years. They have made great strides, and while I think it should have been a get in, kill Saddam, get out operation, we need to finish this.

P.S. Its a green screen, get over it. and there are loads out there that are saying it isn't a mistake as well, so get over it. They VOLUNTARY decided to serve this country.

im sorry but i dont think we should be leaving iraq until we have completely restored peace in that country for the Iraqi people who according to that video you posted want to live a life of freedom just like in the USA now isnt a time to leave their country in a mess , IMO it was a complete and utter mistake and bad judgment to go to war based on a pack of lies but now there is absoloutley no way you should do a bodge job of restoring peace and run away just because you bi off more than you could chew with iraq .A get in Kill sadam and get out operation would not have worked you think there wasnt people there who wouldn't have been willing to assume command of his dictatorship , then they would probably have launched revenge attacks against the US .

Its quite obvious it was a mistake to go to war because it was all based on a pack of lies about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and all that we have found is a bunch of nerve agents that America sold them back in the 80's and so the whole basis of this war was a mistake

They may well have voluntarily decided to serve the country but all they are doing is fighting some politicians war over there , the USA wasnt under threat by Iraq , and even if they voluntarily serve the country they still follow orders given to them that's their job they dont know any different

Alcoholic consumption per capita is higher in Newfoundland than in other provinces. You're an American wannabe. To call Canada a carbon copy of the US is pretty pathetic. I'm sorry that as a Canadian, you're too blinded by your lust for the US to see that. I've travelled to many, many countries around the world as an ESL teacher, and yes, people LOVE Canadians. Think about why that is. The same cannot be said of Americans.
Wow, I was expecting something more creative than alcoholic consumption per capita is higher in Newfoundland than in other provinces, but okay. Please continue stereotyping the province. You know, it's rather ironic how you stereotype Newfoundland when Newfoundland is part of your wonderful, perfect, crime-free country called Canada. There... *gasp* can't be anything wrong with any province of Canada, can there? :eek:

LOL. I'm an American wannabe. Alright.

You know what's pathetic? Your hate of the United States.

I'm blinded by my lust for the US. Alright.

I've traveled to many, many countries around the world as well. (By the way, it's traveled, not travelled. Great english teacher!)

Not at all. By the same token, I am NOT going to allow someone whose idea of a vacation is to go outside on his porch tell me that he has never heard people in other countries say that they would love to be in Canada and how much they love Canadians. It happened in all 22 countries I taught in.
You've taught in 22 countries? How old are you? 75? LOL... 22...what'd you move every 6 months?

My idea of a vacation isn't going outside on my porch either. It's very immature of you (no surprise) to make a comment like that when you don't know where I've been.

Oh, and if Canada is so great, why leave and teach ESL in that many other countries? I mean, nothing beats Canada!

troll-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom