Random Chit Chat

Re: Random Chit Chat #4

Yeah, when I got it, the operating system was not preinstalled, had 512 MB of RAM, and a 40 GB hard drive, and scored two of them for $85 apiece. One of them needs a power supply (gonna have to get it off ebay), and the other one is my main computer. I previously used them as servers, but when I had to give my mom my Dell, I had to convert the webserver I was using to play with intranets to my current computer. The file server started shutting down spontaneously. I let it sit for a while to cool down (more like a couple weeks) and then booted it up, worked good for a couple days, and starting shutting down about 10 minutes after being turned on. I was hoping it was just the fact that it was a SFF running 24/7 (some SFFs are notorious for horrible airflow) and overheating, but the computer even does it after sitting turned off overnight.

15 Minutes til the kickoff for the Iron Bowl:D

WAR DAMN EAGLE

Got my Senior pictures today, took a little over an hour, I'll post a couple up when I get them back.

I think you need a picture of you in a groom's tuxedo and your Ford Ranger all dressed up looking like your bride. :D
lol, I did get one with my truck, with my RPS shirt on, lol.

The truck in my avatar isnt my Ranger btw... just the coolest Ranger I have ever seen, lol.

I didn't get my senior picture. I didn't feel like paying for something I didn't really want.

Back
Top Bottom