What is wrong with this world?

Are you trying to start a flame war?

Not at all. By the same token, I am NOT going to allow someone whose idea of a vacation is to go outside on his porch tell me that he has never heard people in other countries say that they would love to be in Canada and how much they love Canadians. It happened in all 22 countries I taught in.

Roll your eyes all you want. Canada's equivalent of Black Friday is Boxing Day (December 26). People here wait in huge lines at stores before they open, and sometimes even camp out overnight, but NEVER has anyone in Canada trampled a guy to death or torn down the doors just to get a bargain. The behaviour in the US is absolutely disgusting.

1) If Canada was popular enough to have a population close to the US then you might have the same problem

2) The behavior in your mom's room last night was absolutely disgusting.

No country is perfect, but Canada is a hell of a lot better than the US. In Canada, we still take care of the poor, the sick, and the elderly. We still have health care, and we're not shooting each other at every street corner. In every country I've travelled to, every time people see the red maple leaf of Canada on my luggage or jacket, they talk about how much they would love to live in Canada, and how much they love it when Canadians visit their countries. Canadians are loved worldwide. Americans are hated. That speaks volumes.

1) You might try to care for them, but good luck getting an appointment. I'm glad that I have to work to get my health care, because I can actually see the doctors I need to see.

2) If Americans are hated, then why are there soldiers saying that we need to finish this war, because there are people in Iraq that are thankful we are giving them the opportunity to live the lives we live

3) America will &$*@ing nuke your ass, so I'd watch out. In fact, I'm sure a well written letter with big words sent to our hillbilly in the White House (Who I'm damn proud to have, in order to extort for stuff like this) will get some titan's directed at your house.

4) Show me that leaf. I highly doubt anyone here is gonna talk about how much I'd love to live in Canada.

P.S. What do you teach, the a$$-hole seminar? Because you are doing a darn good job of it.

In Brazil, I've never heard anyone wanting to go to Canada. The people who have gone to Canada only went there because it was a means to an end. The final destination was the U.S. I'm not trying to bash Canada, but I just don't think it's a very interesting country. Nothing happens. The only reason I'm thankful for Cananda is Steve Nash.

2) If Americans are hated, then why are there soldiers saying that we need to finish this war, because there are people in Iraq that are thankful we are giving them the opportunity to live the lives we live

4) Show me that leaf. I highly doubt anyone here is gonna talk about how much I'd love to live in Canada.

P.S. What do you teach, the a$$-hole seminar? Because you are doing a darn good job of it.
Soldiers are saying that we need to finish the war because they cant handle another 5 fcking years of this stupid war that dosent show how iraqui people are grateful for that and dont pretend youve given them some opportunity

and a Mod from this forum that lives in the UK does in fact wish to leave here and go to Canada

1) You might try to care for them, but good luck getting an appointment. I'm glad that I have to work to get my health care, because I can actually see the doctors I need to see.

what about people living in poverty that cant work or dont earn enough from thier job , then again thats a whole new debate

I'm sorry to bring a bit of politics into this thread, but listen to what this soldier is saying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

thats not politics that's a completely biased mcain campaigning video from an election he subsequently lost
1 soilder saying it isnt a mistake but i bet there are loads out there who think it is and then there's the vast numbers who where against the war and are now for troop withdrawal if we wanted to get political i could post loads of videos that are biased campaigning videos showing the war was a mistake i mean did you see this one for example http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hSZ_VtONk&feature=related and should never have happened
besides wasnt even a real american flag

Back
Top Bottom