What is wrong with this world?

Canadians are loved worldwide.

have_a_cookie.gif

No country is perfect, but Canada is a hell of a lot better than the US. In Canada, we still take care of the poor, the sick, and the elderly. We still have health care, and we're not shooting each other at every street corner. In every country I've travelled to, every time people see the red maple leaf of Canada on my luggage or jacket, they talk about how much they would love to live in Canada, and how much they love it when Canadians visit their countries. Canadians are loved worldwide. Americans are hated. That speaks volumes.

Come ask me that... Ill tell you how much I would hate to live there, and how much I love the freewill in this country.

I'm not going to keep going and ruin this thread anymore. For real we've fucked it up enough. Now time to get back on track.

Oh god!

What ever would we do with out your opinion!!

I mean yeah of course this isnt the first time an american was killed!

Uh, it's without. One word. You don't like my opinion? That's too bad. Message boards are for expressing opinions, and I am of the opinion that your country is a toilet overflowing with diarrhea and greed, and I'm not alone in that opinion.

I've already made my point, but I guess you can't read very well. In both instances, American greed led to a horrific death. And nice posts, men. When the going gets tough, you start spouting off with your vulgarities. Typical American, boorish behaviour.

Uh, it's without. One word. You don't like my opinion? That's too bad. Message boards are for expressing opinions, and I am of the opinion that your country is a toilet overflowing with diarrhea and greed, and I'm not alone in that opinion.

I've already made my point, but I guess you can't read very well. In both instances, American greed led to a horrific death.

I fought your option. I didnt reject it. You need to learn to comprehend.

Yeah, a bunch of greedy american bastards killed someone. You deal with that. Dont like it; don't live here and stop your bitching. It isnt even your country to worry about.

Dont know why you care so much anyways.

I'm not going to keep going and ruin this thread anymore. For real we've fucked it up enough. Now time to get back on track.

I've seemed to have forgotten what the original topic was about. :rolleyes:

Got heated pretty quickly in here. My opinion on all of this is the following: You treasure what you have least.

The world is overflowing with humans. Yes, we can still fit more, but the world can't quite support us much longer. Worse, population isn't even distributed equally among land.

Increasing technology requires more and more resources although lately technology is being developed to lower the consumption of non-renewable resources.

People are very much self-centered. At least the average person is. They want to climb in life; they want to be happy. In today's society being happy is all about purchasing power and wealth. There are many people that would rather be single and rich than married (in love) and being poor. When an opportunity comes where you can increase your wealth, you will take it without consideration to others.

Roll your eyes all you want. Canada's equivalent of Black Friday is Boxing Day (December 26). People here wait in huge lines at stores before they open, and sometimes even camp out overnight, but NEVER has anyone in Canada trampled a guy to death or torn down the doors just to get a bargain. The behaviour in the US is absolutely disgusting.
Boxing Day? Give me a break!

I was born and raised in Canada and living here (almost) all my life, people here are just as bad as people in the US, if not worse in some cases.

I grew up in Newfoundland. There's like 1 murder here a month, if that, and even then it's a big deal [outside St. John's]. I don't go around bragging that NL is superior to the US because there's less crime. There are still idiots here and elsewhere in Canada and this could very well have happened in Canada, I wouldn't even be overly surprised if it happened in St. John's.

Cause having 5 million drug addicts who rob TVs from Wal-Mart with their infected syringes is so much better.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2008/11/27/syringe-robbery.html

No country is perfect, but Canada is a hell of a lot better than the US. In Canada, we still take care of the poor,
Ummm... okay?

We still have health care
Yeah. Too bad a lot of Canadians don't have a family doctor and it takes forever to get an appointment for anything here.

and we're not shooting each other at every street corner.
The US isn't shooting each other at every street corner either. Oh, and I guess you haven't been to Toronto.

In every country I've travelled to, every time people see the red maple leaf of Canada on my luggage or jacket, they talk about how much they would love to live in Canada, and how much they love it when Canadians visit their countries. Canadians are loved worldwide. Americans are hated. That speaks volumes.
LOL! How much they'd love to live in Canada and how much they love it when Canadians visit their countries? Give me a break x2. The only maple leafs I've seen are maple leafs on the backpacks of Canadians themselves. I've never heard anyone say how much they love Canada and how much they love when we visit their countries.

Canada is a great country but it's not all rosy pink like you paint it to be. It's just a carbon copy of the United States... with more snow and a lot of empty land.

I can't wait to see what you have to say about Newfoundland after I write this.

Boxing Day? Give me a break!

I was born and raised in Canada and living here (almost) all my life, people here are just as bad as people in the US, if not worse in some cases.

I grew up in Newfoundland. There's like 1 murder here a month, if that, and even then it's a big deal [outside St. John's].

Alcoholic consumption per capita is higher in Newfoundland than in other provinces. You're an American wannabe. To call Canada a carbon copy of the US is pretty pathetic. I'm sorry that as a Canadian, you're too blinded by your lust for the US to see that. I've travelled to many, many countries around the world as an ESL teacher, and yes, people LOVE Canadians. Think about why that is. The same cannot be said of Americans.

Back
Top Bottom