What is wrong with this world?

No one ever foresaw it in the US? It happens all the time in the US. Who are you kidding? In Canada, we have more respect for human life.

Who in the hell are you kidding? Its never happened before here you idiot. You dont live here, dont pretend like you know a damn thing.

I'm american. Who is to say I dont have respect for human life? I would never trample someone. Just because one american killed another doesnt mean I would.

Like no one has killed another in Canada :rolleyes:

Who in the hell are you kidding? Its never happened before here you idiot.

Read my post before this one, genius.

Do you need a towel to wipe the egg off your face?

Were talking about Black Friday. Not concerts and stuff.

Yes, it does happen in other situations. This is the first black friday situation.

No, you're talking about Black Friday. I'm talking about ignorant Americans who crush other people to death. In both instances people were killed at the hands of Americans. In both instances, it was Americans' greed that caused these deaths. You Americans always want more, more, more. This happens quite often in your pathetic country.

Wow.

Okay, so americans kill americans.. big deal.

Im sure no canadians have committed murder in your perfect country, though.

Yeah, murders happens here, in all sorts of different ways. Now, even at Black Friday. Whats your point again? Americans killing americans in different ways? Um. Yeah it happens. Deal with it.

Wow.

Okay, so americans kill americans.. big deal.

Yeah, murders happens here, in all sorts of different ways. Now, even at Black Friday. Whats your point again? Americans killing americans in different ways? Um. Yeah it happens. Deal with it.

I think I've made my point. Sure, murder happens in all countries. This man died as a result of the greed of Americans. Yet another black mark on your pathetic country.

No country is perfect, but Canada is a hell of a lot better than the US. In Canada, we still take care of the poor, the sick, and the elderly. We still have health care, and we're not shooting each other at every street corner. In every country I've travelled to, every time people see the red maple leaf of Canada on my luggage or jacket, they talk about how much they would love to live in Canada, and how much they love it when Canadians visit their countries. Canadians are loved worldwide. Americans are hated. That speaks volumes.

I think I've made my point. Sure, murder happens in all countries. This man died as a result of the greed of Americans. Yet another black mark on your pathetic country.

Oh god!

What ever would we do with out your opinion!!

The point was this was the first Black Friday stampede killing. You tired to convey that there were more. No, you just found similar killings. No black Friday, walmart entrance killings. So you found more stampeding idiots stepping on people. I fail to see how that met your point that this wasnt the first time.

I mean yeah of course this isnt the first time an american was killed!

See my point?

Back
Top Bottom