I need some tips with my new website...

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Hey everyone, I've been making free sites for a while now. I'm currently in the making of a new site.

http://www.computermonster.webs.com

It's a computer, tech and gaming site in general..

I know it doesn't look like much, but stay informed I'm adding update frequently and I've sent an application to Google to be in the Google Adsense program...

Any tips would be appreciated. Any requests and criticism will be taken too :D
Thanks CF!

EDIT: When I start getting more traffic, I'll advertise CF banners/ads on my site if David wants to ;)

Are you asking for a review of your site? If so, you posted in the wrong section. Needs to go to the Web Site Reviews / Advertising Forum (last forum). Otherwise, you need to make your question clearer.

Are you asking for a review of your site? If so, you posted in the wrong section. Needs to go to the Web Site Reviews / Advertising Forum (last forum). Otherwise, you need to make your question clearer.

Oops, shit sorry..
How do I move it... :S
sorry guys... didnt see it down the bottom :(

A MOD will move it when they come across it. We can't move them ourselves.

We cover many topics such as, reviews, news, computer hardware, gaming and many more topics to do with computers.

First thing I would do is be more decisive about what you will offer. Then add more links to get to these areas.

For just starting out, it's not bad. I like the layout and it's very easy on the eyes.

Yeah, I chose a template/layout that's at the same time not too plain and very simple.

I thought of what I would prefer as a visitor.

A MOD will move it when they come across it. We can't move them ourselves.

First thing I would do is be more decisive about what you will offer. Then add more links to get to these areas.

Yeah, atm I'm adding more content, slowly slowly things are being added.

-Thanks for all your help

Please get a new template. I'm sorry, but you need to find something and make it your own.

Back
Top Bottom