Hey guys, sorry I have't been on in a while...

StratosP

Fully Optimized
Hey everyone, I apologize for not visiting the site as often as I use to. Been busy with school and shit..I'm thinking of dropping out soon to join the greek military, but that's in a few years, I got exams this week too and I'll probably fail since this semester I've been too laid back...

Anyways, just letting you guys know that I'm still going to be a part of this site, and btw have I missed anything while I was gone?

-Stratos

I have actually just started being more active here as well. Same story except the whole Greek army thing.

ive been pretty inactive lately, ive been on thanksgiving break, and ive been nowhere but home. I thought i wouldve been more active, but i guess not...

hmm, seems like my interest in this forum is starting to go away. :/

though i think its good in a way. Ever since i havent been as active as before, i stopped spending and worrying about my computer. I get depressed once in a awhile in this forum because when i help people, then tend to get better parts than me, and then i wish i got some money to get that part too. Though i should be happy with what i got because from what i have seen, my computer performs better than most. not trying to sound cocky by the way, just dont want people saying their rig is worst than mine, and i should be happy.

Back
Top Bottom