what is the best labtop???

hotshot513303

Beta member
hi everyone, my name is Robby and I am not that much a computer expert and need a labtop. I don't care about price, whatever it costs to get the best labtop I can get. I heard that alienware is the best so I started looking and I am really liking the m15x, from them. If anyone knows of anything better it would be most Appreciated???? and any pros and cons u have about the m15x please feel free to post. just please don't flame me. I know I am no expert and many of you are that is y I am here

price doesnt matter, if it costs 5 grand than it costs 5 grand. I just dont want one. that is going to crash or be slow at anytime. my sis has had 3 srry everyone "notebooks". I told u I am not expert. all of them have crashed. I want one to watch movies on maybe play games. music, work, and anything else I need it for. My work said they will pay to get me a "notebook". so I want enough space to store my work. with clients. and all of my social stuff as well. so I am going to need alot of space on the "notebook".

Have a look at iBUYPOWER. They have some nice laptops. The M570TU looks like it may fit you're needs. They are also fully configurable so you could add a larger drive if you need more storage space.

Hey my choice is a little more economically friendly, i have a Hp Pavillion dv6700 entertainment laptop, and i love it. it has 3g of ram and i have never had any serious problems. i play WoW and F.E.A.R. online and those work great (with the performance settings leaning towards a higher performance instead of graphics) and am running vista, this works great for me and is substancially cheaper than a alien computer (around $600-$700ish)

Back
Top Bottom