Car Thread!

Cabbs, It looks like a nice car..

Glad you dont rice it out.. and hopefully you dont go driving around all fast and furious :rolleyes:

Very pretty and clean though eh...

Cabbs, It looks like a nice car..

Glad you dont rice it out.. and hopefully you dont go driving around all fast and furious :rolleyes:

Very pretty and clean though eh...

Thanks. I'm not doing anything else to it, as it needs to be my DD. I want to get another car I can have fun with though. Something that is definitely not FWD.

I do get the itch to do some spirited driving, but flooring it all over the place just isn't as much fun as it was when I first started driving.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great engine, but it's a fairly common Ford engine. I think it's the same basic engine as the 4.6L isnt it? Both longblocks, just like the 351 and 302 are the same basic engines?

Thanks. I'm not doing anything else to it, as it needs to be my DD. I want to get another car I can have fun with though. Something that is definitely not FWD.

I do get the itch to do some spirited driving, but flooring it all over the place just isn't as much fun as it was when I first started driving.
That's true... at least until it started snowing!! lol, my new AT tires are amazing in the snow though. They do better then my old tires did on gravel, lol.

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

fixedplates.jpg

Back
Top Bottom