uninstal.exe??

hjsmith00843

Baseband Member
I have tried to remove a few programs that I no longer use anymore. When I go to remove them I keep getting the pop-up something like uninstal.exe.

It starts looking through my comouter for the missing files. Could have I deleted something by accident making this happen. I am not great on the software part of the computer world. Thanks in advance.

When I re-install windows will I lose all of my music and downloads. Like norton and a few games I have from ea. Please let me know of this. Thank you for the above post.

When I re-install windows will I lose all of my music and downloads. Like norton and a few games I have from ea. Please let me know of this. Thank you for the above post.

Yes, you will lose everything (mp3's, internet settings, favourites, norton etc....)

Did you delete the folders the programs were in? That could cause the uninstall problem you're having. A nice program to clane up stuff like that is CCleaner. It will clean up leftover registry entries and unused files and apps.

There is no need to reinstall Windows as previously suggested. That's a last ditch solution to a very simple problem.

I downloaded the above programs and ran them both and WOW!! My cpu feels like a new machine. IT runs perect now. I updated Norton 360 again and ran the scans again in full scan mode and it found a virus.

Now it runs like a dream.

Now I want to install a good motherboard and video card. If anyone has one for a socket 775 motherboard let me know. It must be able to handle 8GB of memory.

Back
Top Bottom