Rosewill Power Supply

It's OK. You can get better quality units for about the same price. But then, it is better than your "generic" PSU. :D

What do you recommend? I only have 15 minutes before I HAVE to order one. I need it modular. Here are my specs.

Q6600 3.2GHZ
ASUS P5QL PRO Motherboard
PNY 8800 GT
320GB 7,200 HDD
1 DVD-RW Drive
4 UV Cold Cathodes with sound modules

I also will be need to be able to power the fans in the Antec 900. Modular is a must. I will need some room to upgrade in a few months.

Can you try to find something around 60-70? I don't need a LED fan. But, it has to be black or chrome and modular.

As long as it works, I don't mind getting it. My generic one is doing fine. I just don't feel too safe using it on my newer stuff. I'm upgrading my computer with a new case, hard drive and external bays. This is what was said about my power supply.

"After a rash of really odd problems, including BSODs, failures to POST, with little rhyme or reason to them, I installed Fresh Diagnose. Temps would run up higher than I liked, but all in all, not deadly by any means. While looking through all the tests and monitored sections with this software, I came across the voltages listing... 11.40v is NOT acceptable for +12... not on a good day. Also, the +2.5 is running at 2.19v... also not good. For those that don't understand the mandatory nature of correct voltages, trust me, these are NOT acceptable. I now have a new PSU on order from Newegg, as I don't want to RMA the whole friggin' case for just a silly PSU issue."

I haven't been that unlucky with mine. Will that Raidmax benefit me? I trust you guys. If you say go for it, I will.

Back
Top Bottom