Choose my next gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats crazy. And in total disregard of the point of this thread.

But crazy none the less.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7752981.stm

The way things are here ^^

Yes, five years is the standard penalty for possession of a firearm, 30+ years if you murder someone with it.

The way it should be imo.

My girlfriends nephew was recently killed by a drunk **** who decided he wanted to go hunting, except he blew a massive hole through her nephew, the kid was 13 for ****'s sake......nothing can justify it.....

Neo why on earth did you just say 'I Dont think there is a problem with guns' ?

I don't understand.

Guns kill people.
Guns cause accidents
Guns are dangerous no matter who you are

Guns should be banned fullstop, lethal weapon and if it gets under the wrong hands then who knows.

It's ok to shoot targets and that if your bored and live in the middle of nowhere, I don't mind that.

It's not the guns that kill people,it's the idiots behind the gun that do.

As far as a REAL Mp5..., it totally depends. Ive seen used ones go for $1200. Ive seen new ones gos for $4800.. depends on the spcicific accessories with the gun and that stuff.

What does an MP5KA4 go for? I always loved the compact version better.

Well, i'm not going to kill anyone with this gun.

How about yourself? All you do is complain when people disagree with you, you miserable piece of shit. If you don't like being disagreed with, then move onto a better place. All the time you have posted controversial topics here then bitched and whined about how people disagree with you, it's unreal, and that pathetic little stunt you pulled when you stamped your little feet and went AWOL from here because you weren't getting your own way. I don't trust irresponsible, immature shit like you with firearms.

Get a clue and understand that other cultures perhaps don't approve of people walking down the street packing enough heat to topple a third world government.

Even talking about guns in this manner would get you unwanted police attention in the UK and I'm not even kidding. Hell, I feel so strongly because I know somebody who's been busted for possessing ammunition and not even having the gun, luckily they gave him a short stretch (9 months because he didn't have a gun and there was no evidence of him planning on using the ammo) and he's doing his own thing now.

Owning a gun means you're compensating for something, you doubly so because you're always going on about modding your car. What is so sorely lacking in your life? I suggest you find it and sort it instead of bitching on a forum about people disagreeing with you.

bolt.gif

How is owning a gun or modding a car compensating for something? I don't own a gun personally... my dad owns several. Here it's called personal protection. When you live 10 miles from civilization and 30 miles from the nearest cops, what happens if some psycho breaks into your house on a rampage? Do you ask him politely to stop while you call the police and please be patient while they get in their cars to drive out to see you? And yes it's happened nearby, and yes the guns have prevented innocent people from being hurt.

And on the topic of modding cars making your penis seem bigger... well whatever helps you sleep better at night. I do it because it's a passion.

/rant

Arrizx sorry for taking more of a dump in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom