Memory

Unless you have another hard drive connected to the computer, the SSD is most likely the hard drive in your computer.

So If I Hook Up A External hard drive it will be all good are what:confused:

That would be a good idea. Use the SSD drive for your operating system and the external drive as your data drive. The sky's the limit with the external drives up to 1.5 TB and beyond.

and how do i go about that jus plug and play are what

Yeah, these external drives are USB and usually require an external power source (plugs in the wall). Just plug it into the computer's USB port and the computer does the rest. (They usually come with a CDROM in case you need to install anything to get it running, but it's recognized like a flash drive, anything newer than Windows 98SE should be recognized)

Yeah, these external drives are USB and usually require an external power source (plugs in the wall). Just plug it into the computer's USB port and the computer does the rest. (They usually come with a CDROM in case you need to install anything to get it running, but it's recognized like a flash drive, anything newer than Windows 98SE should be recognized)

Yea Its A Mini Computer So It Has No CD-Rom Drive And The OS IS linux:confused:

Yea Its A Mini Computer So It Has No CD-Rom Drive And The OS IS linux:confused:

Yeah, I figured it was one of those being that it had an 8GB SSD drive. Those really made a pow in the market recently. I'm pretty sure Linux uses the same driver for an external hard drive. Anybody with Linux that can confirm this?

Yeah, I figured it was one of those being that it had an 8GB SSD drive. Those really made a pow in the market recently. I'm pretty sure Linux uses the same driver for an external hard drive. Anybody with Linux that can confirm this?

Thank You, You Been A Big Help...:D

Thank You, You Been A Big Help...:D
You No How You Said To Get An External Hard Drive Could I Also Get An External DVD-Rom Drive..:confused:

Back
Top Bottom